Dog Friendly Austria Trend Hotel Bosei – Hotel Review
2 Adults, 1 Dog – European Road Trip!
Cost: €48 per night + €12 / night for the dog ?
First Impressions: Very nice hotel deserving its online 80% satisfaction average across platforms. Efficient and helpful staff, large rooms with everything you need earn the rating including FREE parking!
Room outfitted with:
– Water kettle
– Large Desk
– Table and chairs
– Large comfy bed
– Two night tables
– Luggage rack (large enough for 2 big suitcases!)
– Jacket and shoe area at entrance
– Lots of lighting / lamps
Bathroom with all amenities including shaving and dental kit, soaps, creams , blow dryer, mirrors, tub with shower
– Bus stop right in front of the hotel
– Located on a golf course
– in hotel: 2 restaurant and one bar
– crappy tv (we don’t care, as we do not have time to turn it on!)
– Slightly dated / showing wear and tear (paint chips, scuffed suitcase area)
– Shower is too small and uncomfortable (for my 180 cm / 6′ tall husband; he had to crouch to get under shower head for hands free shower and it was too narrow
– no restaurants or entertainment in walking distance
Would I recommend it? Definitely, the price is amazing for Vienna!